Pages

tan ze chuan | tan ze feng | peh zong ting | oh chun wee | ah tong | kevan twk


Friday, August 21, 2009

Revival!

Well, since I revived the blog, I shall be first!
With all the recollections and flaming and all the gross out pictures and piles talk, freeforflaming06s18.blogspot had died for years.
BUT NOW! The NEW JEKIDS!
AND THE FIRST POST WILL BE FLAMING TZC!!!
On 15/08/09, it was a fine sunny day, as usual we were suppose to meet at 1pm so I rush over right after my night shift to meet them. And guess WAT??! When I reached there, CW and ZT is still at home,and QYT MIA? WTF?
and ZC go sit down eat some oily you zha gui.
that's not the point.
We board the train after tu-ing for god knows how long and suddenly everything turned quiet.
Even the bird outside flapped its wings so slow I can see GradPA KFC.
This girl with her little backpack,black hair, green sneakers and her big eyes board the train at Clementi~!
I bio and bio and bio w/o the rest noticing til I decided NO MORE HESITATING!
after thinking of all the stunts in the world to do, finally i prepared myself to do it.
Now heres Mistake #1:
telling TZF
GG he made me hesitate more...
ask him when should i do it he says : maybe when we get nearer to Bugis MRT station then do it.
GG Hestitated!
then WTF SOME RETARD ALIGHTED AND SHE GO SIT DOWN(she was standing beside me at first by the way)
GG Stunt failed
Mistake #2
some kind soul that sat beside her alighted. I WAS suppose to go sit down. but ye.. HESTATED #2!
Mistake 3:
TZC got to know about the matter and he was like #@$@%^#^@%$ while CW says "ZHI DE!"
and just when I'm gonna do stunt we reached BUGIS!
OMFG
then i wanted to stay so to ask her.BUT SOME RETARD KEPT SHOUTING:
"NO WK! NO! NO! WK!"
and suddenly everyone's eyes turned to me and I just had to get down and go home PA CHIU KANG!!!
GXN TZC!!!
-Kevan

No comments:

Post a Comment